It’s that time of year again, when the Easter bunny comes to town and leaves behind a trail of eggs for kids to find.
If you’re looking for some fun things to do this Easter, then check out our Easter bucket list!
This list has everything from egg hunts to family-friendly activities, so there’s something for everyone.
Make sure to download the free printable Easter bucket list at the bottom of the post too!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure for more information
The Ultimate Easter Bucket List
So, Easter is coming up and you don’t know what to do. You’ve already dyed some eggs and hunted for eggs and eaten way too much candy.
Never fear, because I have a list of activities that will keep you entertained all Easter weekend long! From watching movies to going on a scavenger hunt, there’s something for everyone on this list. So get planning and have a happy Easter!
25 Things To Do This Easter
- Dye Eggs
- Make your own Easter bonnet
- Go to an Easter parade
- Make your own Easter egg hot chocolate bombs
- Go to an Easter egg hunt
- Make a cute Easter wreath with dollar store items
- Get dressed up for church
- Host a fancy Easter brunch
- Try a cute Easter cocktail like this tasty Easter bunny cocktail.
- Go to a farmers market
- Decorate the house for spring
- Get a photo taken with the Easter bunny
- Make an Easter egg tree
- Plant spring flowers
- Watch a cute Easter movie like Hop!
- Eat hot cross buns on Good Friday
- Do some Easter crafts
- Do a Bunny Hop 5K
- Visit the baby animals at a farm
- Spring clean the house
- Bake a Simnel cake, a traditional Easter dessert
- Spread some Easter cheer and “egg” your neighbours (not what you think it means)
- Refresh your closet for spring
- Eat lots of Easter candy like jelly beans and Peeps
- Have a picnic among the spring blossoms
Free Printable Easter Bucket List
To get your instant download of the free printable Easter bucket list, just click the image below:
Easter Bucket List Ideas
Easter is a time for spending time with family, eating delicious food, and of course getting in some egg hunting.
If you’re looking for some additional ideas to add to your Easter weekend, check out this bucket list of activities!
From tasting fun cocktails to visiting the Easter bunny, there’s something for everyone.
So get out there and have some fun!