If you love dangerous sports and living on the edge, you will love this extreme bucket list.
We all know that we should start making a list of things we want to do before we die, but how many of us actually get around to completing the list?
Here are some extreme bucket list ideas that will help you cross off some items on your bucket list before it’s too easy for life to take over and you forget about it entirely!
60 Extreme Bucket List Ideas
Below you will find 60 amazing bucket lists for the adventure seeker in you. Some are more extreme than others but all will give you a thrill.
Even if you aren’t super daring, you will love this adventure bucket list and there is sure to be something for you on there.
Obligatory PSA – some of the extreme bucket list items below are dangerous and not safe for anyone, let alone everyone. Many of them require special training and equipment or licenses.
Proceed at caution and make sure to consult with professionals before attempting any of the items below.
Now lets move on to the bucket list items for thrill-seekers:
1. Sing on stage in front of a live audience
2. Write a book
3. Wrestle with alligators
4. Visit all 7 continents
5. Get married in Las Vegas
6. Swim with dolphins
7. Climb Everest or K2
8. Run a marathon- or any other race you would like to run!
9. Fly an airplane- you get to be in control for this one!
10. Say “I love you” to someone without expecting anything back
11. Bungee Jump
12. Try parasailing
13. Jump out of an airplane
14. Do the EdgeWalk at the CN Tower in Toronto
15. Go to Churchill, Manitoba to see the Polar Bears
16.Do a wing walk
17. Cycle the Great Wall Of China
18. Visit Machu Picchu
19. Learn to surf
20. Try paddle boarding
21. Take place in an open mic at a comedy club
22. Go to a masquerade ball
23. Do everything on the Sex Bucket List
24. Go Heli-skiing
25. Sell everything and live on a boat or RV
26. Go snowboarding
27. Go skydiving- this one can get you killed so make sure to wear a parachute!
28. Go cliff diving
29. Reveal what kind of underwear you’re wearing in public
30. Try Parkour
31. Busk on the sidewalk for day
32. Try luge or skeleton
33. Play ice hockey
34. Drive a race car
35. Run with the bulls in Spain
36. Go scuba diving in caves
37. Swim with stingrays
38. Go cage diving with great white sharks
39. Become a UFC fighter
40. Go into space
41. Learn to bullfight
42. Take part in a rodeo
43. Ride a camel through the desert
44. Chase a tornado
45. Go camping alone in the wilderness
46. Hike the Appalachian Trail
47. Ride an ATV in sand dunes
48. Try paragliding
49. Ski the black slopes
50. Pick up a tarantula
51. Try kite surfing
52. Learn to fire walk
53. Go ziplining
54. Base jump
55. Do an Iron Man race
56. Canoe in the Devizes to Westminster Canoe race (World’s longest)
57. Drive from Patagonia to Northern Canada
58. Try wing walking
59. Go in a bob sleigh
60. Kiss a stranger
More Epic Bucket List Ideas