Springtime is the perfect time to take a break from the winter blues and enjoy all that nature has to offer. Warmer weather means spending time outdoors, and there’s no better way to do that than with your loved one.
Here are 50 things to do this spring to make the most of the season with your partner.
Don’t forget to scroll down for a printable checklist of things to do this spring plus a spring bucket list template to fill out yourself.
This post may contains affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure for more information
Spring Bucket List For Couples
As the weather starts to warm up and the days grow longer, many couples are looking for ways to enjoy the springtime.
A spring bucket list for couples can be a fun way to get ready for the season and to make some memories. Here are some fun ideas to put on your list.
50 Spring Bucket List Ideas For Couples
1.Go for a picnic
2. Take a walk in the cherry blossoms
3. Plant some flowers together
4. Spend the day looking at vacation brochures and planning your summer trip
5. Do some spring cleaning and redecorate
6. Go berry picking
7. Eat tacos on Cinco de Mayo
8. Spend the morning at your local farmer’s market
9. Go camping
10. Take a hike and explore nature
11. Go on a road trip to a neighbouring town
12. Kiss in the April showers
13. Take a movie at the drive-thru
14. Take a bike ride together
15. Run a 5K together
16. Get your photo taken under a rainbow
17. Read poetry together under a tree in the sun
18. Visit a waterfall
19. Play April fools pranks on each other
20. Grow your own herb garden
21. Collect wildflowers and display them at home
22. Have a backyard bonfire
23. Do an outdoor community spring clean-up
24. Try Geocaching
25. Take a wine tour
26. Have a movie marathon for May 4th (Star Wars, of course!)
27. Plan a cook-out for the May long weekend
28. Make a spring fairy garden together
29. Take the car for a wash and make out while it is getting soaped
30. Have a weekday lunch date at an outdoor cafe
31. Visit the garden centre together and make summer plans
32. Head to an outdoor sports event
33. Get ready for summer by hitting the gym together
34. Make a fun Easter egg hunt for your partner
35. Visit a playground and go on the swings together
36. Attend a yoga class together
37. Go fishing
38. Get spring photos taken together
39. Visit a farm to see the baby animals
40. Take a row boat out on a lake
41. Make a bird feeder for the backyard
42. Spend the weekend at a cute Bed and Breakfast
43. Have an outdoor tea party
44. Adopt a donkey or pony from a sanctuary and pay it a visit
45. Go flea market hunting
46. Visit a local fair or outdoor market
47. Attend the latest art exhibition
48. Celebrate May Day English Style with some maypole dancing
49.Wait up early and listen to the dawn chorus of birds
50. Lay on the grass and watch the clouds roll by together
Free Downloadable Spring Bucket List For Couples
To get your free printable, simply click on the link below and you will be taken to the PDF version of the bucket list.
Spring Date Ideas – Final Thoughts
The romantic spring bucket list ideas for couples on this list are perfect for spending quality time together.
If you want to make the most of the start of the warm weather, make sure to use this bucket list and check off as many things as you can!